A web-site undergoes many distinct stages during its life:
- Conceptualisation & determination of requirements
- Development & launch
- Modifications & maintenance
Whereas the first two stages are generally within a limited time-span,
the web-site maintenance is an extended phase. It is characterised by the following:
- It is a long-drawn out phase extending into the full life of the web-site.
- The requirements may be limited and sporadic.
We provide the following Web-site maintenance services for both ASP & PHP Web-sites:
- Minor modifications, e.g. change in address, price, product & service details.
- Addition of new web-pages necessiated by addition of new
products & services.
- Conversion of web-sites developed in older languages to newer technologies and web-hosts.
- Optimisation & fine-tuning of the web-sites in accordance with search-engine
- Shifting of websites from one Host to another.
- We also undertake Maintenance & modifications of websites developed by other developers.